COLMAR, Pa., July 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The dedicated steering and suspension experts at Dorman Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:DORM) released more than 230 new premium engineered products in the first half of 2022, building on more than 600 new products released throughout 2021, reinforcing a continuous commitment to providing new solutions to our customers.
Dorman's chassis parts are designed for a direct fit and long service life. From control arms and bushings, to sway bars, tie rods and ball joints, our chassis parts include premium features like sealed bearings, high-performance lubricants, corrosion-resistant finishes and new hardware. Dorman employs stringent quality control at every step in the manufacturing process to ensure every new product meets the highest possible standards of performance and quality.
The new chassis parts released in the first six months of 2022 make up two dozen different part types, including both direct replacements and upgraded components for drivers who demand better performance. Notable additions released so far this year include:
- An OE FIX alignment caster / camber ball joint for 2007-2020 Ford Transit vans that allows technicians to adjust the camber while the ball joint remains installed on the vehicle (BJ87355PR). This upgraded design restores proper vehicle handling, saves time when alignments are needed, and reduces future service costs and the frequency of tire replacements.
- A trailing arm for more than 800,000 Honda Odyssey vehicles from 2011-2017 (part number CA59943PR).
- Six aftermarket-exclusive stabilizer bar bracket kits that fit more than 20 million vehicles across North America and include all the necessary hardware for complete repairs.
- 10 upgraded ball joints, drag links, tie rod ends and stabilizer bar link kits representing more than 15 million repair opportunities for the most popular domestic vehicles on the road, featuring hardened ball studs and premium corrosion resistance.
- New coverage for hybrid and electric vehicles, including new control arm and ball joint assemblies for a quarter-million Tesla models S and X, and a variety of control arms, trailing arms and lateral arms for hundreds of thousands of hybrid Toyota and Lexus vehicles.
These new adds continue Dorman’s expansion of unique steering and suspension solutions, from front end suspension kits for the F-150 and over 50 other high VIO platforms that include all common wear items, to thousands of individual component replacements. To receive all of Dorman’s new product announcements directly every month, sign up at DormanProducts.com/signup. To learn more about Dorman, take the Dorman Virtual Tour at DormanProducts.com/tour.
Note: Vehicle-in-Operation (VIO) information in this press release is based on Dorman’s analysis of third-party reports.
Marketing: Steve Gisondi, Vice President of Marketing
Investor Relations: David Hession, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
About Dorman Products
Dorman gives repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks. For over 100 years, we have been driving new solutions for the automotive aftermarket, releasing tens of thousands of replacement products engineered to save time and money, and increase convenience and reliability.
Founded and headquartered in the United States, we are a pioneering global organization offering an always-evolving catalog of parts, covering both light duty and heavy-duty vehicles, from chassis to body, from underhood to undercar, and from hardware to complex electronics. See our full offering and learn more at DormanProducts.com.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements are based on current expectations that involve a number of known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors (many of which are outside of our control) which may cause actual events to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. For additional information concerning factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the information contained in this press release, please see Dorman’s prior press releases and filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including Dorman’s most recent annual report on Form 10-K and its subsequent SEC filings. Dorman is under no obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update any of the information in this press release if any forward-looking statement later turns out to be inaccurate whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.