Global Embedded SIM Market Is Forecast to Grow to More Than $30,000 Mn by 2030, Driven by Growth in 5G Infrastructure and Smartphones Sector
[221 + Pages Research Study] According to a market research study published by Zion Market Research, the demand analysis of Global Embedded SIM Market size & share revenue was valued at around USD 20,000 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow about USD 30,000 million by 2030, at a CAGR of approximately 11.4% between 2022 and 2030. The key market players are listed in the report with their sales, revenues and strategies are Gemalto NV, Deutsche Telekom AG, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Infineon Technologies AG, Idemia, STMicroelectronics, Sierra Wireless, Giesecke & Devrient, Vodafone, NTT Docomo, Telefonica, ARM Ltd, Cisco Systems, and Singapore telecommunications limited.
Los Angeles, CA, Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- According to Zion Market Research has published a new research report titled “Embedded SIM Market By Vertical (Logistics, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Energy And Utilities, Manufacturing, And Retail And Transportation), By Solution (Software And Hardware), By End-User (Connected Cars, Laptops, M2M, Smartphones, Tablets, Wearables, And Others), And By Region - Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the demand of global Embedded SIM Market size & share in terms of revenue was valued at USD 20,000 million in 2021 and it is expected to surpass around USD 30,000 million mark by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 11.4% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.”
What is Embedded SIM? How big is the Embedded SIM Industry?
Embedded SIM Industry Coverage & Overview:
An embedded SIM card is a kind of SIM card that cannot be removed from a mobile or smartphone device and various other electronics. The embedded SIM helps chips in enabling information switching so that the physical chip will not get removed from the mobile. It helps the manufacturers use same SIM card across the electronics sector. With traditional removable SIM cards replaced by dynamic SIM cards and disruption witnessed in the semiconductors & electronics sector, the global embedded SIM market is predicted to gain traction in the years ahead.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights with a Table of Content, Research Methodology, and Graphs - https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/embedded-sim-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 221+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research research methodology
(Please note that the sample of this report has been modified to include the global pandemic impact study prior to delivery.)
Global Embedded SIM Market: Growth Dynamics
Expansion of embedded SIM industry across the globe over the forecast period can be attributed to the growing demand for infotainment systems such as assisted driving, vehicle telematics, and navigation in connected vehicles. A strong growth witnessed in M2M (Mobile to Mobile) & IoT devices sectors and massive penetration of embedded SIMs in these sectors will boost the global market trends. Rapidly expanding telecom sector is projected to contribute majorly towards the size of the global embedded SIM market. As per the GSMA report, there are going to be nearly 6 billion subscribers globally and 80% of the connections will be via smartphones. This, in turn, will expand the scope of growth of the global embedded SIM industry.
However, the credentials of mobile network operators are collected by embedded SIM in its inbuilt software, thereby making them vulnerable to security breaches. This has created hindrances in the growth of the global industry. In addition, the operations of embedded SIM across numerous physical tools expose it to various virtual environments. Due to this, the operational flexibility offered by embedded SIM is rendered ineffective if security is violated and this can put brakes on the growth of the embedded SIM industry. Nevertheless, the growing penetration of internet connectivity as well as smartphones in every nook and corner across the globe will open new growth opportunities for the global market.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/embedded-sim-market
|Market Size in 2021||USD 30,000 million|
|Projected Market Size in 2030||USD 30,000 million|
|CAGR Growth Rate||11.4% CAGR|
|Key Market Players||Gemalto NV, Deutsche Telekom AG, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Infineon Technologies AG, Idemia, STMicroelectronics, Sierra Wireless, Giesecke & Devrient, Vodafone, NTT Docomo, Telefonica, ARM Ltd, Cisco Systems, and Singapore telecommunications limited.|
|Key Segment||By Vertical, By Solution, By End-use By Region|
|Major Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Purchase Options||Request customized purchase options to meet your research needs. Explore purchase options|
Embedded SIM Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global embedded market is divided into vertical, solution, end-user, and region.
On the basis of vertical, the global industry is sectored into logistics, manufacturing, automotive, energy and utilities, consumer electronics, and retail & transportation. Furthermore, the consumer electronics segment is anticipated to lead the segmental surge over the assessment timespan. The growth of this segment from 2022 to 2030 can be attributed to the rise in the use of smartphones and web across the countries such as China, Japan, India, and the U.S. along with the growing use of embedded SIM in smartphones.
Based on the solution, the global embedded SIM market is segmented into software and hardware segments. Furthermore, the hardware segment is predicted to record the highest CAGR in the coming eight years. The growth of the segment over the forecast period can be attributed to rise in the number of consumer electronics manufacturers in countries such as China, Japan, and Taiwan and the growing inclination of smartphone manufacturers towards integration of embedded SIM in smartphones.
In terms of end-user, the global market is divided into smartphones, connected cars, laptops, wearables, M2M, tablets, and others. In addition, the M2M segment is predicted to lead the segmental growth over the projected timespan. The expansion of the M2M segment over the forecast timespan is credited to the surging use of embedded SIM technology in the automobile sector for M2M communication activities. The rise in popularity of connected cars in developed countries will further contribute to segmental growth.
The global Embedded SIM market is segmented as follows:
- Consumer Electronics
- Energy & Utilities
- Retail & Transportation
- Connected cars
Browse the full “Embedded SIM Market By Vertical (Logistics, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Energy And Utilities, Manufacturing, And Retail And Transportation), By Solution (Software And Hardware), By End-User (Connected Cars, Laptops, M2M, Smartphones, Tablets, Wearables, And Others), And By Region - Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2030” Report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/embedded-sim-market
Some of the main competitors dominating the global Embedded SIM market include -
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Telefonica S.A.
- Giesecke & Devrient
- Gemalto NV
- Cisco Systems Deutsche Telekom AG
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Sierra Wireless
- NTT Docomo
- ARM Ltd
- Singapore telecommunications limited
Key Insights from Primary Research:
- According to the analysis shared by our research forecaster, the Embedded SIM market is likely to expand at a CAGR of around 11.4% during the forecast period (2022-2030).
- In terms of revenue, the Embedded SIM market size was valued at around US$ 20,000 million in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 30,000 million by 2030.
- The global market is anticipated to surge at a remarkable rate over the forecast period due to increase in the practical adoption of IoT technologies and the government’s emphasis on remote SIM provisioning from mobile-to-mobile
- Based on vertical, the consumer electronics segment is set to account for the major market share by 2030
- On basis of solution, the hardware segment is set to record the highest CAGR over 2022-2030
- In terms of end-user, the M2M segment to contribute lucratively towards the overall market size during the assessment timeframe
- On the basis of region, the North American region is predicted to be a key revenue generator for the global market over the projected timespan
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/embedded-sim-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Embedded SIM industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Embedded SIM Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Embedded SIM Industry?
- What segments does the Embedded SIM Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Embedded SIM Market sample report and company profiles?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2030
- Market Dynamics – Leading Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints, and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis By Vertical, By Solution, By End-use By Region
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements - https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/6961
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
North America is projected to lead the expansion of the global embedded SIM industry over the forecast timeline owing to the massive presence of network providers and the rapid technological breakthroughs in the sub-continent. Apart from this, large-scale use of cloud computing technology and IoT will further drive regional market trends.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- In September 2022, Cloudflare, Inc., a U.S.-based content delivery network & DDoS mitigation firm, introduced a zero-trust SIM for mobile operators. Moreover, it is available as an embedded SIM and is deployed through current mobile device management tools to iOS and android equipment across the U.S. The strategic move is likely to boost the growth of the embedded SIM market in the U.S. as well as North America.
- In December 2022, MTN Ghana, a Ghana-based division of Africa’s largest mobile network operator MTN, launched an embedded SIM that can be accessed digitally through MyMTN App. Moreover, end-users registered with MTN will have their numbers upgraded to embedded SIM. The initiative will help in the expansion of the embedded SIM market in the African continent.
- In December 2022, Grover, a key subscription provider for consumer technology, launched its own mobile virtual network operator in partnership with Gigs. The service provides tech rental consumers with embedded SIM mobile solutions in the U.S.
- In December 2022, Bangalink, a mobile network operator, introduced embedded SIM to ease consumer digital lifestyle.
To know an additional revised 2022 list of market players, request a brochure of the report:https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/embedded-sim-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research:
Medical Tubing Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/the-medical-tubing-market
Sample Preparation Market Size and Share: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/sample-preparation
Bacteriophage Therapy Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/bacteriophage-therapy-market
Zinc-Air Batteries Market Size and Share: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/zinc-air-batteries-market
Plywood Market Size and Share: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/plywood-market
Medical Foam Market Size and Growth: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/medical-foam-market
Zinc-Air Batteries Market: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/01/03/2582451/0/en/Global-Zinc-Air-Batteries-Market-Was-Worth-111-5-Million-In-2021-and-Is-Expected-to-Go-Up-to-128-5-Million-by-2030-at-a-CAGR-Of-8-5.html
Laminated Labels Market Size: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/01/02/2581627/0/en/Laminated-Labels-Market-Size-to-Reach-USD-57-2-Billion-by-2030-with-4-5-CAGR-in-Global-Packaging-Industry.html
Smart Stadium Market Size: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/01/04/2582818/0/en/Global-Smart-Stadium-Market-Size-Will-be-Valued-at-27848-8-Million-by-2028-Up-from-an-Initial-Valuation-of-USD-8529-5-million-in-2021-at-a-compound-annual-growth-rate-CAGR-of-almos.html
Organic Fruits And Vegetables Market: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/01/04/2582658/0/en/Global-Organic-Fruits-And-Vegetables-Market-Share-Is-Anticipated-to-Increase-at-a-Compound-Annual-Growth-Rate-of-8-25-By-the-Year-2030-In-Food-Industry.html
Surgical Apparel Market: https://www.openpr.com/news/2871078/surgical-apparel-market-to-accelerate-at-5-8-cagr-usd-3248-mn
Global Plywood Market: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/01/04/2582640/0/en/Global-Plywood-Market-Is-Expected-To-Grow-To-More-Than-146-7-Bn-By-2030-Registering-A-CAGR-of-6-1-During-Forecasted-Time-Period.html
About Zion Market Research:
Zion Market Research is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Zion Market Research are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction in our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zion-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zion_research
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zionmarketresearch
Follow Us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/zionmarketresearch/
USA: +1 347 690-0211
United Kingdom: +44 2032 894158
Japan: +81 50 5806 9039
India: +91 73877 19999
Still, Looking for More Information? OR Want Data for Inclusion in Magazine, Case Study, or Media?
Email Directly Here with Detail Information: firstname.lastname@example.org